Join us on Facebook

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hermit

Sorry I am late on this post. I got side tracked with quite a lot yesterday. I am on yet another essay to write about. It is a bit easier. Not that it is very important but I have become very social on Skype with people around the world. I was in a chat with 6 other people yesterday and I lost track of time with that as well. The only bad thing that still bugs me is I have slowly become antisocial with friends I have known from high school and back. I basically leave my house for school and come back and never leave again. It is getting bad, I must admit. Maybe during Spring Break for colleges and high school, I may text people to hang out. Not sure what day or what we will do but it is much needed.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment