Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Taken Advantage

I really need help! I am to nice for my own good and I cannot stop helping or trying to make thing better for people. I have also been a bad friend lately seeing as I have been in my own world for months now. I do have 2 friends who are engaged and another friend whose birthday is coming up on Tuesday. So I will be in-touch with all of them soon. I absolutely love the heat right now, I am just afraid of a below zero striking haha I hate bipolar weather. So as everyone usually has it, we are are unlucky with winning real life things but yet we have no difficulty winning same fake things in a game. On minecraft, in the server I am on, I won the lottery worth 149,000 bux. So I would love to win that in real life but that won't happen. I have been watching a television show on Hulu called Prison Break, I really like it so far. I have a feeling the next season will have different people but not sure. Not always a fan of that but it has worked out with Skins UK. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, I know I am just need to get some fresh air more often.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment