Join us on Facebook

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Parents

From personal experience let me tell you the things that just get my boat about parents.

Lets start with the big man in charge: Mom.

Moms habits:
-Eating
-Complaining about weight
-Filing in silence with very awkward questions such as "You know that friend of yours you don't talk to anymore? How is she? Hoe's her boyfriend?"
-Forgetting to cook
-Throwing away your important things
-Yelling for no reason. Ex) "WHO PUT THE DISH IN THE SINK?!...oh yeah it was me...YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE HERO!"
-Talking about one child to the other. Ex) "Hero's older sister, have you seen how Hero looked at me? She gave me the ugly eye!"
-Neglecting their children until their children stop caring then yelling to them when you find out their not okay with it. Ex) Casey Anthony
-Getting mad about you forgetting something. Ex) "Hero! YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OU THE TRASH!"

Reasons why we love mom:
-They occasionally cook
-They hug you when they feel like it
-If you miss the bus they will take you to school (but drive as slowly as possible)
-You aren't old enough to move out yet




Now reasons why dad annoys us:
-Asking empty questions that they don't care about. Ex) "How's school?...Keep up the good work."
-Yelling with mom
-Siding with you behind mom's back and then yelling at you
-Neglecting you
-Sleeping instead of anything productive
-Telling you what to do


Reasons why we love dad:
-He makes fun of mom
-$$



So obviously I blog about what is annoying me at the moment and I have family issues. I really really really with my mom would just go back out and go to her boyfriend's house because this is the first time she's seen me in two-three days and she's yelling at me like it's her job. Trust me. I'm almost the perfect child, but this post has got to be my most relieving. I hope your day isn't as bad as mine.
Hero




No comments:

Post a Comment