Join us on Facebook

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Poem compilation

Hello all, I had prepared a poem for my post this week, but then I realized that it was quite short (due to me editing out a stanza), so I'm going to add a few other short ones that i wrote but never posted to this post as well. :3 enjoy!

"inspired by Red Riding Hood"

You seem pale,
My little Darling.
Are you tortured by the convictions
And terrors in your blood?

Does the night beckon your soul
To join in the feast?
Are you scared?
Rst easy, my Darling.
Let nature take its course.

The fangs of Fate you shouldn't fear.
Relax now, Daughter. Your future's near.

~3/5/2012

"The Red Butterfly"

Patchwork of a red butterfly;
Scarlet wings across a cotton canvas,
Her secrets lie in the needle,
The threads hold us together.
We are each a scale on a fragile wing;
Mighty and strong.
One touch will kill us.
The graceful and elegant dance of the shortest life.
Millions of us live.
We all die within a matter of days.
Life is too short to waste.

~11/16/2011

"Cats"

A girl without a goal is a lonely thing.
No one to impress.
Nobody to daydream about.
But cats will never leave you.

-11/15/2011 :3


<3,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment