Join us on Facebook

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crona

Hey guys, thanks to a certain little euphonium player we all know and love, I am now hooked on Soul Eater, an anime that I can watch in English on Netflix. :D If you've seen it, you must know who Crona is! I love him; he's almost the most adorable thing ever. So here's a tribute to Crona, in poem form. Squee!

Borne of a mother who loves with her fangs,
Attached to a brother who beats unrelentingly,
I am the experiment of my family,
I'm afraid of my only friend.

I can't deal with all the noises coming at me...
From every direction they yell at me commands.
I don't know what to do...
Why are they always yelling?

I don't know how to deal with my failures...
I don't think failing is acceptable;
I need to rid the earth of my mistakes when they happen...
What a terrible creature I am!

I don't know what to do
with all these people being nice to me...
They're my friends, right?
What is it like to have friends exactly?
Friends like people who are good, right?
Could I possibly have friends?

But how can I deserve real friends?
My blood is black, you know?

"Crona." February 26, 2012
Amy Bohon

No comments:

Post a Comment