Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Butterflies

Waiting for this semester end is like watching grass grow. I am dating someone now, long distance. I really love it though, I haven't been in a relationship since before 9th grade. Nothing is wrong with me, I promise. I just didn't want to have a real relationship in high school. That would've distracted me from school and marching band. Back to my boyfriend, that is so weird to say; we get along wonderfully and talk every chance we can get. And when I say long distance, he lives in the UK. Yep, no joke. It isn't a big deal to me though, I feel it makes us closer. We have our weekend planned out. That may sound weird but we can still have things planned. At the moment, we are planning to have an all nighter watching movies. Now that I say that, we haven't picked them out. I love when we are texting one another before he falls asleep, we will be flirting or talking and about the same time we say *butterflies* I love that, when we are thinking the same thing. If I can get the money, at the end of the year, Minecon will be in the UK and we both hope to be there. Maybe it will all work out.

-SourBurglar

1 comment:

  1. Good luck I hope Minecon works out for you two! Also great post!!

    ReplyDelete