Join us on Facebook

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Don't Fit In With Society

     Girls nowadays are so incredibly caught up in how they look. They have to be skinny and wear tons of make up and have perfect hair. Girls that aren't super skinny are feeling unwanted and disgusted with themselves. I'm not one of those skinny girls. I wake up and pull something out of my closet. I don't spend hours on my hair. However my make up turns out is how I wear it. I don't obsess!!! However, I do feel disgusted with myself every now and then (especially when I eat). But you know what? I'm happy with how I am. For all you other girls like me, think about this. Women like us were desirable all throughout life because it meant we were healthy. Skinny women weren't desirable until the 1920's when people couldn't get jobs so the thin females became flappers. Men would rather have a woman that is comfortable in her body rather than one who obsesses with how she looks.

      This:



Is more beautiful than This:                                                                                                                                                                   
 









Girls, Please be proud of how you look and don't become skeletor!!!!! <33



<3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment