Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The cake is a lie!

I caught the common cold from my sister the other; definitely on my to-do list... not. I am slowly feeling better and have not missed school; no reason, since I only have two classes. Nothing is really going on at the moment so I thought I would share a very small part, in a short story, I wrote a few years ago:

The air in her throat got thinner, but the tears kept streaming. Her legs taking her as fast as they could; knowing, they would give out soon. Her lungs, they burned like fire. She stops to take a breath. Looking up, she sees a light at the end of the forest. As she starts up running again, a black figure appears in front of her. Trembling in fear, she stops. She screams as loud as she can, sobs uncontrollably, wishing someone could hear her; she knows they are alone and it is useless. A voice calls out her name, "Mavin!" With hazy eyes, she looks up to see the figure pull down his cloak revealing...

And that is where I stop, for this anyway. I have not written much since I graduated high school. Honestly, I spent most of my time writing in my classes. Everyone tends to get their best ideas while in class.

"Save me Barry!" -Nathan (Misfits)

-SourBurglar

P.S. My title is a Portal/Minecraft reference (inside joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment