Join us on Facebook

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I am Hero. Why hero? It's because I'll be saying all of the things you never had the gut to say.


    Now, let's venture off into my first rant: Dead friendships. We all have those best friends or those really good friends who eventually drift or find someone new, so what happens when everything falls apart? They will nag or cry or blog about it to all of their followers while you're just sitting there and laughing at how much of a fuss they are making and wondering why they just won't stop talking. Honestly, none of the people who read it cares. Even more, you barely care. There are some arguments (on their end) and rebuttals (on your end), but at the end of it there's really nothing left but complete and total awkwardness. When I say awkwardness I don't mean "Oh, I'm in the same room as my crush and I just stuttered", I mean "Oh, you're going to stand there and laugh at my face with all of your friends while I'm playing Temple Run...cool beans".




Lets list all of the things I hate about broken friendships:
-How they look at you now
-How you can't stop reflecting over the past
-All of the secrets they know about you
-All of the things you gave each other
-How mainstream they make/made all of the things you liked because "I LOVE THEM TOO!"
-The fact they got rid of your blog off their following
-The fact that you don't want to reblog what they have just because you don't want them to think everything is peachy keen between you two (because you love her blog but hate her)
-How you can't help but say "Geeze what a crap bag." in your mind whenever you past them (but really, how does that annoy you. it only makes you giggle)


What about things you love about it?:
-How you aren't held down by the arguments/negativity
-All the secrets you went out of your way to keep
-The bonfire of memories in your mind
-The thoughts of complete and total freedom
-Having your mutual friends not call you by your ex-friends name at least 10 times throughout a day
-(and for me) Being no one's second banana


All in all, dead friendships were always meant to be dead, so you guys can all deal with it.


Good Luck,
Hero


No comments:

Post a Comment