Join us on Facebook

Monday, February 13, 2012

~the only poster with a real identity~ :,(

Hello all, happy almost Valentine's :3
I'm dedicating this poem to a lady friend, but she's not allowed to know who she is. ;)
Also, I'm wondering who's who with these new contributors, because I'm the only one with a real name... The realization struck me like a knife in the heart when I realized that I'm the only one exposing myself to the world... Awkward...
Anyways, enjoy this poem about a crazed woman seeking her destined but unrequited love! (I was envisioning rape and kill and an eternal life for them in the afterlife... But perhaps that's taking it a bit too far...)
You're all my loves! ;)
Ciao.

Captive heart,
Wandering soul.
Bring your valiant soul
To my icy heart.
Warm it with the love
You don't have inside you;
Make yourself pretend to care.
Show up with smiles for everyone but me;
Reveal yourself if you dare.

Compassion from misery;
Misery from pain.
Pain turns into hate,
An unforgiving mistress.

So speed up your waltz,
I'll follow your every move.
Always chasing...
Always there...
You can't out dance me.

Until our lives end, they are intertwined;
You'll never lose me,
Because I love you.
You will choose me
Some day.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Happy Valentine's, sweetheart.
I'll see you real soon.

2/13/2012

~Amy

P.s. check out my personal blog at www.fromadarkheart.blogspot.com (<--- am I even allowed to do that? I mean, I didn't sign a contract or anything... Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment