Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And a Rose for you.

College this semester is getting tougher. I have an essay due next Monday. The topic is not very easy either; it is a 2-3 page essay on a magazine advertisement. I have to explain the ad and why it makes the target audience want to buy the product. May seem easy to you but it is not as easy as it looks. Also, it has to be written in third person. Anyways. Right now in my Psychology class we are learning about hypnosis, sleep and meditation. I have to say all of it is very interesting. Today we talked about sleep and that made everyone in the class tired, kind of like when you get talking about food and you become hungry. There are four stages of sleep we go through during the night, which is quite amazing.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I am not a big fan but everyone still needs to have good day. The place my family and I went to for dinner last night gave ladies roses. Very cool. There were many young people there who looked like they were on their first date; that awkward dinner.

-SourBurglar

"TV is chewing gum for the eyes." -Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment