Join us on Facebook

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pleas and Decisions

     Hello!! So I'm going to start off with another plea for advertisement. We are seriously lacking in views and we need more (this goes for writers as well). Please please please spread the word. We are close to 100 posts yet we never get more than 3 views per post. Most writers on this blog take writing very seriously and want people to read their writing. So please spread the word.

Here is this week's riddle:  
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

     Anyways, I am nearing the day that i will have to choose my college and area of study and decide what o will do with the rest of my life. My dad has this image of me going to medical school or law school and opening my own practice, but I don't see myself doing this. I see myself being a writer and photographer of even an interior designer, but my father won't have it. I've put off telling him this for so long that I don't know how I WILL tell him. My point is, if anyone else has this problem, don't let your parents run your life. Make your own decision because when it comes down to it, YOU have to live with the choice and YOU have to spend your life doing it, not your parents, so don't let them make this big choice for you.
Speak Up

                       <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment