Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Oh the humanity"

Gosh I have been so busy lately. But it has been a fun busy. Finally got to Livestream and I have to say, I do love it. I just really want to become more talkative now and maybe do some kind of lets play on minecraft, not sure if I will do it. I don’t know if I have said this before but I have made so many friends in the past few months and they make me so happy. Anyhow, I started my summer classes; I have Humanities Monday and Speech on Wednesday. Had to do a 30 second speech today and it was only my first day! Oh my gosh it was nerve wrecking until I got up there and began speaking. I think I did quite well. Now I have to write an intro speech about myself for next Wednesday. My Humanities I already have to do a quiz by this Friday and an essay, good gracious. Another thing happening right now is my dad will be having surgery sometime this month and even though my dad doesn't show it, I know he is a bit freaked about it. My family doesn't really trust doctors to much these days and my dad already hates going for check up so he hasn't in a long time. I am worried but I try not to show it as well. I have a goal for this year: I will either get enough money to go to Minecon or keep saving to at least get to the UK. I just don't know which will happen and which one I will want more because I will still see a lot of people I want to finally meet either way. I just hope everything goes accordingly and I am able to achieve this goal.


-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment