Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life Changing!

Oh my goodness me. My finals were today and for my English essay I picked a life changing event to write about. Well I started it at me first talking to Toby. He basically brought what happened this passed Friday. Anyhow, I have made so, so many friends from mainly England and a few from other places all because of Toby. So last Friday I was finally in the Skype call with the Livestream of us all playing the survival games and that was when I started to feel important. It was awesome, I listened to it after to hear my voice haha That was weird. Anyway, before Friday on my twitter followers, I had about 60 something and after that night I now have 135. People now associate me with another girl Aurey and our 2Girls1Martyn thing. Martyn is the one who streams every Friday and has friends involved with doing something mainly based with Minecraft, sometimes another game or just them chatting. But wow, I am so freaking happy. I finally feel like a person in the gaming community and I now want to maybe create videos on my YouTube account. This all happened in just a matter of months and I wouldn't change it for anything. I do need to balance my real life with this one a bit better because I hardly leave my room now. I kind of wish I got to save that essay I wrote but oh well, I wrote so much stuff. When I started off, I didn't think I would be able to write 2-3 page but I definitely did. I don't even know if I told this very well, but I am just in one of the best moods, I cannot even think clearly haha.
Oh I saw The Avengers this weekend in IMax 3D. That movie was amazing!! Gosh I just want to see it again and I will.

<3 SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment