Join us on Facebook

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beat Down!


Late on this post, not cool. I do care about everyone’s happiness. I love when others are happy because it, in turn, makes me happy. Although, not everyone feels that way. I have been bullied throughout middle school and a small bit in elementary school. So I know what people go through when they are picked on by others for no true reason other than that it somehow feeds the bully into making them feel like their life it better. But guess what, they are being/have been hurt by someone in their life and that is terrible too. So they lash out at others most likely causing that bullied person to fall into depression and maybe choose to suicide or runaway. I don’t know where I am going with this but I am sick of people bullying one another because it helps no one. Through being bullied I grew up just wanting a small amount of friends and I hardly wanted to leave my house and mainly stayed home to read or play video games. Sometimes I wish I could have changed that so that maybe I would have been more out going but if you are ever bullied, you are changed in some way. I have slowly started trying to be more open and fun. I mean high school and marching band did change me a lot but not in a bad way. I still am not very talkative; I only speak when I am confident I know what is being talked about or I am spoken to or I have something to say on a matter. Although, I am a lot more fun in person because I just don’t care what anyone thinks around where I live haha I love my friends and family but the rest can love or hate me, does not matter to me, but I am always nice and friendly when I meet someone. Whenever someone is rude to me or someone I care about, I do lash out a bit too much because as most know I do have anger issues and I am not afraid to share it.
Anyhow, not sure what else to say other than I am very happy with life right now. I would not change it for anything.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment