Join us on Facebook

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weird Fads

You guys all know by now that I love listing out things, so today I'll be listing the most annoying fads of 2011-2012.

For guys:
-"swag!"
-Wearing brightly colored pants/shorts (I mean really... gross. Save that for us females to wear)
-Spiked back hair (If you're going to do it, do it right. Otherwise you look like a bird)
-The "Look at me, I'm so sensitive face." (I don't want to be YOUR hero [see what I did there?])
-Wearing your pants sooooo low

For girls:
-The tribal patterned shirts
-The "stupid girl" act (ummm...like....really?)
-Clinging to their friend for dear life
-Fishing for complements

For both guys and girls:
-Taking themselves too seriously
-Hanging over each other
-Licking face in public
-Crying in public on purpose


So don't be like this mmm'kay? I love you guys so please enjoy this kitten.
Hero

tumblr_m3kzgaextv1rraa6ro1_500.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment