Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

YWCO....The Best Summer You Will Ever Have

     Hey everyone. I know it's not my day to post (Sourburglar will still be posting) but i found out today that registration for my camp has opened. Anyone who has a younger sister that is 7 or older and is looking for something to do over the summer, check out Athens Ywco Camp. This summer will be my 6th year going to camp (an all girls camp btw) and it has been a wonderful experience. There is nothing I would rather do than going to camp. one and two week sessions are available as well as a horse specialty camp and an amazing CIT program. I will be in my second and final year of the CIT program. I have met some of my best friends and made bonds with people that I will never make outside of camp. I highly suggest this!!!!! for more info go to http://www.athensywcocamp.com/

                                              It is a little expensive, but it is definitely worth it!!!!!
        
                                                              <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment