Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring your drink, leave my knife.

Happy belated New Year! One of my cousins was married on New Years Eve and they celebrated until New Years. Quite amazing actually, although I could not make it since it was in Florida. I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the other day. Very good, just uncomfortable to watch at certain parts. I see a lot of people are heading back to school this week. Luckily, I go back on the 18th. I hope everyone has a great second semester. Oh, with that said, I ended up with a 4.0 for my first semester of college. I am very proud of how I managed my first semester. Nothing is really going on for me right now, so I do not have much to say.

-SourBurglar

Mikael: Who knows about this?
Henrik: Just me, the police, the killer, and now you.
__________

Martin: The fear of offending is stronger than the fear of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment