Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STOP, It's Beaver Time!

My second semester of college started today. I am happy to say, my teachers seem very funny and nice. I finally decided I would check out that website, ratemyprofessor.com and my teachers do have high ratings, so that is a plus. Yesterday was my grandma's 80th birthday so we are going to celebrate her birthday this coming weekend. She is very healthy for her age. I know this because last year she had cancer around one of her kidneys and she was up and walking the next day after her surgery. My family members are fighters I tell you haha. I saw illya's post about her camp. I miss the camp I went to, Rock Eagle 4-H. That was a fun place with all the activities we got to do. When you were of high school age, you went to other 4-H spots like in Jekyll Island. I miss all that and the fun songs we sang. I still remember them. Also, the three tribes Muscogee, Shawnee and Cherokee. I had great memories made there.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment