Join us on Facebook

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello! Sit and Watch a Movie.

     So we've had a few responses to my ad about the new help, but we have limited space. After reading the entries, I've selected two writers. One is a writer who has something to offer that none of us can. COMICS! She loves to draw and write the stories herself. She'll be starting on February 4th, so look for her! The other will be posting on February 5th. Also, as many of you may know, I'm in winter guard. Because of that, my Wednesdays are jammed with that and homework. Unfortunately, I don't have time to post on Wednesdays, so I'm moving to Thursdays!

     There isn't a lot to talk about this month, so I'll share my newest obsession......TANGLED!!! I am a huge fan of classic Disney, Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella, all that stuff, but when i saw Tangled, my life changed (okay maybe not that much, but you get the point). For those who haven't seen it, please do soon! It is such a great movie for people of all ages. The classic tale of Rapunzel is retold in this animated movie as a girl with 70 ft. long hair and Flynn Rider, the cunning thief who just so happened to stumble upon this girl that changed their lives. If anyone is looking for a cute movie to watch, Tangled is the one to see!
          
     
                                                                        <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment