Join us on Facebook

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Terrible Memory...and May's Playlist

     Okay so I obviously forgot to post.....again. I'll remind myself over and over and over again to post and then on the day I'm supposed to post, I forget. -_- Forgive my memory.

     Anywho, here's May's playlist:
May
     1) What's Left of Me - Nick Lachey
     2) Breath of Life - Florence and the Machine
     3) From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars
     4) Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye (original), Walk Off the Earth (cover), Pentatonix (a Capella)
     5) Alex On the Spot - Hans Zimmer

                   Here is the answer to the riddle from my last post:

Riddle:
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Answer:
A River


                                            <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment