Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don't Let Me Disappear..

School is stressing me out. It is bad to take Humanities during the summer D: And Speech is just plan stressful no matter what. I have essays constantly in Humanities and I have to write speeches all the time too. I have like a daily routine everyday, well on days I am not busy; I eat breakfast then get on skype and throughout the day I chat with different group of my friends and play Minecraft. My emotions have been so messed up these passed few days. I have been stressed, happy, sad, angry, basically everything all in one day or just separately. It is a long story why but I am just kind of coping with it and just waiting for everything to run its course. I feel like myself from middle school where I was just unstable and I hate it so much but today after venting to my mom about what is going through my mind and life right now, she made me laugh and just kind of see good sides of it and so now I am just slowly feeling better now finally. I have vented to so many people and I love that they listened and tried to make me feel better but I am happy to know my mom knows exactly what to say. I saw That's My Boy the other day, so freaking hilarious. It was better than I thought it would be. There is more I probably would like to talk about but I am late on this post :< and it was nice to kind of talk about what I have been going through without saying much. Oh, my dad is having surgery Friday but all should be well if they doctors don't mess up. My dad and I hate hospitals and don't tend to trust doctors. Kind of like how people hate the dentist.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment