Join us on Facebook

Sunday, April 1, 2012

worst week

     My dearest appologies to my lovelies. I was engulfed by family matters and without a phone I had no way to find a replacement, but as you can see by the title we'll be talking about my week. My horrible horrible week.

Monday: cooleo...no major annoyances besides the long lasting who're/slug jokes. Cool

Tuesday: someone stole my freaking iphone that I had just gotten used to.

Wednesday: I found out I had to room with the most annoying girl on a "fun" trip.

Thursday: threw up after practice, yay go lunch!

Friday: elbowed in the stomach and hit by a drum in the butt?! Oh freakin' boy!

Saturday: glasses got run over by either a car or a vibraphone.

Sunday: instead of sleeping, random house visitors showed up as a surprise at 10:30 pm and are snoring in my freakin' living room which I conveniently located just feet from my door.

It was like the whole universe ganged up on me along with my mom who was just being a sarcastic $#@%$%^&*&&^&^^$%$#. It's not like I said "Hey, why don't I just depress myself by doing horrible horrible things so that I don't have any means to do the things I'm supposed to." It's just annoying, so I at least hope your week was great.

 -hero.



tumblr_m1q6edgoT91r9ayw9o1_500.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment