Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stay Alive

My day did not go to plan like I thought it would; my psychology quiz was not very good, thought I knew it but some terms messed me up. In the past week, I have made a lot of new friends; they are all in the UK but that is awesome. Oh and on Minecraft they have servers with a Hunger Games set up and it is so fun to play. I was one of the last two standing my first time but I lost because I had weak armour and a weak weapon. To be honest, I have not yet seen The Hunger Games movie; I really do not want it to turn out to be bad. I have heard both sides to either go see it or it is not worth it. The book was great but I do not want it to be ruined in the movie, like Twilight (in my opinion, the movie is terrible). In my English class we have began our big research paper and I thought it would be terrible but it turns out my school has a great website with a lot of argumentable subjects and citations ready to copy from the websites or articles set up on the data base. So besides the fact it has been difficult for me to get a lot of things written on paper, I do have a lot to say about my topic. I really cannot wait until the summer, I just want to have this semester finished and in the past.

- SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment