Join us on Facebook

Saturday, April 14, 2012

a small rant

Sorry if this is hard too see n__n well I've had a kind of art block all week. couldn't think of anything for my comic. the art block became more and more persistent and began to slowly destroy my life... and the lives others. and now its gone to destroy the world. 
humph. so SOMEHOW ive managed to delete all of my pictures. and they aren't in the recycling bin. what ive done, who knows. at least most of my art is safely on deviantart (my user name is weasel-warrior, for anyone on deviantart, you should watch me :D) HOWEVER. all of my animations are gone and NONE are safely on youtube. if my parents wouldn't be butts, then my animations would be safe too. but no. britni can't have a youtube account *mumble grumble* in all honesty DA is worse, but whatever. ive lost all my hard work anyway, why bother trying to get em to let me have a youtube account anymore >___>;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment