Join us on Facebook

Friday, April 27, 2012

Late, late, for a very important date!

So sorry I am late on making my blog post. A lot of things have happened the past few days:  I have been trying to write my research paper, I became a mod on a friends minecraft server, I am trying to talk to a hundred people at once from minecraft to skype and that is a bit difficult. Also, I was thrown into a fight between to guys, thought I wouldn't get involved until the moron decided to make me have to. It is a very long stupid story but I suppose I will talk about it (: My boyfriend (Toby) and an old friend of his (David) have got into some stupid fight, not really sure what it is really about, although I know David acts like a child. David is always trying to make the fight public and none of us care. I am in a group of a bunch of friends that kind of have him in it too. But no one is a fan of him honestly, he doesn't trust anyone and takes things out of proportion. Well anyhow, yesterday on David's server he decided to show his hate of Toby by griefing, (Well he says he did nothing) but honestly, he stood there and let people grief Toby and my house. Yes it does not seem like a big deal but in a way it is; it takes time to build things and no one likes someone to take it that time away. Why throw a game into a fight and make a youtube video about it? So childish. I yelled at him saying what did I have to do with this and he fixed it back a bit but I do not care. The other day I saved our home from a mod so it was already placed on another server. Toby knew it would happen soon but I am not going to tell David. I want him to feel bad even though I know he doesn't. Sorry is the easiest word to say to try to get out of something but I am not going to forgive him. He acts as if nothing has just happened but he started a whole new war. He does not realize it yet, but he has lost a huge set a friends. Ok, I think that is enough rambling from me. I was ragging yesterday about it but I have cooled down a bit. I didn't talk to Toby at all yesterday and I do not know if he knows about this yet :/ I am dying to talk to him in general. Ooo, I get my eyes checked today. Finally going to buy new glasses if I can pick a pair. I have had the same ones since I have had glasses which is maybe 8 or so years, I do not remember.

SourBurglar <3

 "Immature, karma is going to come for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment