Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paint me a life.

I turned 19 Saturday; I am so happy. These last two test I have taken in my math class could have been better but I am so busy playing Minecraft literally 24/7 that I did not study as well as I should of studied. Plus, I was half asleep on the one I took Monday because I could not sleep that night. Ever since I started playing in Servers last month, I cannot seem to get off. It is terrible, I basically have no life. As you can tell, I made this late because I was playing Minecraft and forgot it was Wednesday. Nice one. These past few weeks I have tried to make some plans with friends to hangout this Christmas, mainly friends I have not seen since we graduated but I need to get together with others too. It is hard for me to stay in touch with people because I never text and barely get on Facebook anymore. I just usually update my status. Oh the down falls of being in college.

-SourBurglar



No comments:

Post a Comment