Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Help in the New Year

     First thing.....MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope all of you had an amazing day. 
    So, 2012 is coming up very soon. Everyone has a resolution they are thinking about. Changing yourself for the better for the new year, right? Most of you know we are still a fairly new blog (started in August), and I have two amazing writers working alongside me. I couldn't ask for better and harder working girls than these two. However, we still need to be put on the charts. Though they are hard workers, I am looking for more. If any of you write or know anyone who writes, please leave a comment on our Facebook page or contact me at freefiction.lpz@gmail.com. Everyone will be considered and at the end of January, results will be posted here and on Facebook. We will appreciate it greatly. See Facebook for requirements of anyone interested.

                                  LOVE YOU ALL!
                                                                 <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment