Join us on Facebook

Thursday, December 15, 2011

November's Playlist

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and stuffed yourselves. My music library continues to expand as always! 

  November
     1)Whispers In The Dark - Skillet
     2)Comatose - Skillet
     3)I Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez
     4)JoJo Saves The Day - John Powell
     5)Symphonophone - John Powell
     6)Hero - Skillet
     7)Monster - Skillet
     8)We Found Love - Riannah
     9)A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
     10)Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
     11)With Me - Sum 41

                                 That's all for this month. Keep the beat going!!!
   (check out my new blog "The Perfect Escape Is To The Beat at www.escapetothebeat.blogspot.com 
where i will talk exclusively about my passion, music)
                         
                                                                           <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment