Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Gifts

I love and hate that my birthday is the same month of Christmas but this year I received a lot for both and it is not even Christmas day yet. For my birthday, I got to pick out a new mouse and keyboard which I love so much. Last week, I got my Christmas gift; my dad got me a new but used computer and it is wonderful. The computer is oh so quiet as well and that will take getting used too haha. The graphics are wonderful now and that makes my PC games not lag anymore so that is the best part of it all. My old computer was extremely old but my dad upgraded things every few years so it was not completely outdated but I would say I had it for at least 7 years. It will be my back up computer, just in case something happens. Best birthday/Christmas gifts I have ever gotten, besides my Kindle I got on my last birthday.

One other thing, Holidays can be very stressful too. I hate trying to figure out what to get my family for Christmas but this year I knew exactly what everyone needed.

Happy Holidays everyone!

- SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment