Join us on Facebook

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello again.


I have been really busy with school. Finally finished Speech and now I just have about 2-3 more classes of Humanities. I still have 2 essays, a quiz and a project to be done before this class ends. I have also been addicted to Minecraft Tekkit and a horde server killing zombies, which are very fun. I feel very smart when playing tekkit after I build things to create other items. Tonight I am going to see Twelfth Night and I can’t wait. I have heard it is quite funny to see on stage.  Although, I have to be a bit dressed up, which is no fun. Pretty much anytime I have free, I talk to the same group of people but technically a new group and I am the only girl, of course. But we all have fun and joke about while playing Minecraft or whatever we choose. I just can’t wait for my summer to really start again after this class is over and maybe I can go have fun or something; actually leave the house for a change. I tend to do my homework last minute which makes me stressed and unable to go do things.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment