Join us on Facebook

Monday, July 9, 2012

Boys and how girls treat them

Okay,my pets, I know it's super late but it took me a while to collect my thoughts. I have a boyfriend and like other girls in relationships, I treat my boyfriend with as much greedy need and want as any mainstream girl would. Soooo this is a short list of things I have noticed about all guys around and what they will do for the girls in their lives.
 1: listen (they might seam like they aren't but theyre trying to depict what you are saying because you are a female and they do not know what you are thinking all the time)
2: small acts of kindness (if you are cold an you say it out loud, they will shower you with hugs or jackets)
3: laugh at/with you (let's face it, you are one weird mother-truck)
4: feeling bad? Here comes the 2012 Complement Express
5: do you need someone to help you with something? Ask them
 6: they'll probably do everything for you if you just give them the right kind of smile

 This list isn't just about boyfriends, it's about your best friend, your dad, your classmate, really anyone. I will be back with a lovely picture later this evening.

 -hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment