Join us on Facebook

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Body Image

I do realize that Illya has posted about this problem before, but now you get it from my listing point of view.
Looking at myself in the mirror I feel:
-Shabby
-Gross
-Lumpy

When others judge me they choose things that they like such as:
-Straight hair
-Thin
-Tall

But when you concentrate on just the good stuff, even then you get overly obsessed. Now I can't even eat without thinking five times before I get in the kitchen. If I do then I feel the need to give it the heave-ho from my body a few hours later. Even then, I feel the need to work out until I can't breath. There should be a world without any thought given to other peoples' appearances, and you could just express yourself without the judgement of other people. It's just really frustrating, sorry.

-Hero


tumblr_m7l1jnMVH21qbhetko1_500.gif

gif from http://descepter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment