Join us on Facebook

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

With a new year comes a new ho

You need to:
-stop sighing (NO ONE WANTS TO ASK YOU WHAT'S WRONG!)
-stop making little remarks to yourself like "Shoot!"
-stop grubbing for attention (I kid you not, this girl asked the art teacher if she thought she looked like crap. NO ONE, INCLUDING THE TECHER, WANTS TO LOOK AT YOUR HORSE FACE)
-stop saying "I should quit art." because if you really want me to say "This is a CLASS for LEARNING to draw." I will kill you and tell you the truth: WE ALL WANT YOU TO QUIT TOO!
-if you think I'm so freaking mean then stop hanging out with my friends (who also don't like you)
-stop talking about your "hot, stud muffin" boyfriend. we've all seen him. He looks like a troll (not even a kid-friendly troll)
-High heeled flip-flops?! Really!?!?!? You look like a five year old
-Neon pink and yellow eye shadow?! You look like you let a bear apply your makeup without the lights on
LEAVE NOW OR SO HELP ME, I WILL KICK YOU IN THE MOUTH!

Love,
Hero <3

No comments:

Post a Comment