Join us on Facebook

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Short and Sweet

     I'm getting terrible with posting. Grrrrrr........
      Anyways, somehow we went from 5 writers down to 2. Not sure what happened but you'll have to enjoy the company of Hero and me for a while. I only have a few songs for you this month...

August
1) The Dance - Charlotte Martin
2) Echo - Jason Walker
3) Feel Again - One Republic
4) Finally Found You - Enrique Iglesias

Riddle:
I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see.

I also found this quote I really like and feel like sharing: 

               “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”  - Terry Pratchett


                                                                              <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment