Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October's Playlist

Hey! I lovelovelovelovelove listening to music! If i could sit in my room all day and listen to music, I would! So, I'm going to try something new. At the end of each month, I will post a list of songs that I have discovered during that month that I think make an awesome playlist! They will usually feature a variety of music mostly because I listen to a lot of different stuff and I also don't want this to be directed towards only one audience. Here goes!

October's Playlist (happy Halloween!)
 1) If I Die Young - The Band Perry
 2) Skyscraper - Demi Lovado (though the cover by Travis Ratledge is slightly better)
 3) I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin 
 4) Radiowave - Leslie Mills
 5) No Love - Simple Plan
 6) Lying Is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes - Panic! At The Disco
7) Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
8) Breath - Breaking Benjamin
9) The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco
10) Honey Bee - Blake Shelton 
11) Más - Ricky Martin (I love spanish music!!)
12) No Al Alguacil - Gloria Trevi ft Paulina Rubio

 I think 12 is enough right? ;) 
If you enjoy our blog, spread the word!!!!!
                                                     
                                                                          
    <3 illya

No comments:

Post a Comment