Join us on Facebook

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin'.

I need to step up on my posting. I am doing to great in college, all A's in my two classes haha. I have never been diagnosed by a doctor but since I basically started high school, I have began pulling out my eyelashes. Very weird, trust me I know. Having an obsession with hair pulling of any kind is an OCD disorder called Trichotillomania. Try saying that three times fast. No one ever notices my eyelashes unless I bring it up, but this past summer, I started pulling out my eyebrows and now it is very noticable. It has become embarrassing for me when people bring it up because I do not realize anyone notices. Of course if you know me and haven't seen me in a while, I suppose you would notice. I try to stop and then problem surfaces again. It is like biting your nails I guess. I do not have that problem, thank goodness ha. I really do want to stop but it is just not that simple.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment