Join us on Facebook

Sunday, August 19, 2012

GAHHH!

So I talk about things that relate to my life at the moment, correct? Yes. Usually it's about image or other people or how absolutely draining my family is. Today it'll be about my family again but this time it's about my sisters, so strap in.

Oldest:
-thinks she's the perfect one
-thinks she knows everything
-thinks she's the smartest (I have the GPA to prove I am smarter. That and i'm taking harder classes, so suck that.)
-made the most mistakes in life
-dating a dead beat
-too family traditional
-MAJOR CRITICIZER

Middle:
-too chill
-wishy washy
-uses who she wants for whatever she wants
-still has old fashioned morals
-butt whole
-cursed in front of mom today and didn't give two craps
-MAJOR CRITICIZER

Younger (maning skipping under me):
-ALWAYS ON MY BUTT!
-doesn't know how to read and is 9 years old in 3rd grade (I have no idea how she passed either)
-rude little butt
-steals my stuff
-loses my stuff
-asks for my stuff
-calls me fat
-calls me scrawny
-not even my real sister
-MAJOR CRITICIZER

Youngest:
-doesn't know english
-lies about me hitting her
-rude
-isn't potty trained but knows how to announce that she's in the act of pooping
-is soon to become a MAJOR CRITICIZER

I know you might be thinking, "This girl is a complete hypocrite." Well, you're fire-trucking right I am, but I only say mean things about them to myself in my mind and with a fake name online. Family is just really hard to deal with.

-Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment