Join us on Facebook

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Young Adult.

On Monday, before my first class, I began thinking about the next 10 years. If everything goes as planned, Ishould be done with college, have a career, live in my own dwelling and possibly be married and have a child or be thinking about have a child with my husband. Pretty scary to even think about. I wanted to grow up and now that I have, I want to go back. Neverland here I come (: My dad always jokes about how he left his house at 18, "When are you leaving?" I am not ready yet. I love spending my afternoons and weekends with my family. It is normal, I mean I have been doing this for 18 years now, going on 19 in December. In my heart, I still feel like a kid in high school, who does not need to worry yet about moving out. But it does not last long because I keep remembering it is time to move on to my next adventure, young-adulthood.

-SourBurglar

No comments:

Post a Comment